About this item
- STRATEGY BOARD GAME: In this cooperative game, players take on the role of Hunters working together to uncover the mysteries hidden within the city of Yharnam. A plague that turns people into beasts spreads through the city. Fight through beasts, monsters, and townsfolk alike to survive the night and discover the source of this madness.
- ADVENTURE GAME: Saving the city is a multi-step process with many quests along the way. Game features unique Trick Weapons with various forms and powers so Hunters must think quickly and adapt their tactics to overcome their foes. Learn their behavior, exploit their weaknesses, and strike them down!
- INNOVATIVE CARD-BASED COMBAT: Combat is resolved using your combat decks, letting you choose just how you want to attack, with enemy decks that keeps you on your toes. Customize your combat deck as the game progresses.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Detailed game tiles are highly modular and allow you build the board as you play, so no two games are ever the same. With its unique card-driven combat, luck has little place here. Success or failure will depend on your choices and how you approach each engagement!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This cooperative board game for teens and adults can be played with 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and up. The average playtime is 60 to 90 minutes.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.