These phalanxes are joined by techno-sorcerous war engines, scuttling constructs, and shards of shattered star gods, led to war by undying nobles with wills and bodies of unyielding metal, driven by the absolute conviction that they are the rightful rulers of the galaxy. Ravaged by their long sleep, many Necrons have been reduced to murderous monsters or delusional demigods. Yet their madness only makes them an even greater and more inescapable threat.
Codex: Necrons is an essential guide for anyone who wants to collect Necrons and display the might of their phaeron on the tabletop. In this book you'll find the rules you need to play a Necrons army in games of Warhammer 40,000 – including narrative Crusade campaigns and Combat Patrol skirmishes – as well as detailed background material and stunning art showcasing their ancient origins, impossibly advanced technology, and dynastic courts.
Inside this 136-page hardback book, you’ll find:
– Terrifying background information exploring the awakened Necrons, from their unfathomably ancient history to the structure of the tyrannical dynasties
– Stunning artwork that brings these undying legions and ancient tomb worlds to life (of a sort)
– 47 datasheets detailing the profiles, wargear, and unique abilities of every Necrons unit, from mindless Necron Warriors to Imotekh the Stormlord
– Five themed Detachments for Necrons armies, such as the Annihilation Legion and Canoptek Court, each with their own set of special rules
– Crusade rules for steadily awakening the systems of your slumbering tomb world, earning ever-greater mechanical powers
– Self-contained Combat Patrol rules and a painting guide, allowing you to play fast-paced games with Amonhotekh's Guard
– An 'Eavy Metal showcase of superbly-painted Citadel miniatures to inspire you, featuring a variety of Necron dynasty colour schemes
This book also contains a one-use code to unlock Codex: Necrons content in Warhammer 40,000: The App.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.