Obtain two new card technologies with the 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection!
Coming this November, you can finally get your hands on two new card technologies that have only been available overseas – until now!
The 25th Anniversary Rarity Collection is a spectacular all-foil set with 79 of the game’s most popular cards, each available in 7 different rarities, including 2 brand-new rarities:
- Super Rares
- Ultra Rares
- Secret Rares
- Quarter Century Secret Rares (celebrating the 25th anniversary!)
- Platinum Secret Rares (last seen in the 2015 Mega-Tin!)
- New “Prismatic” style Collector’s Rares (made with extra sparkle, this is the same as the Japanese “Collector’s Rare” technology previously available only in Asia!)
- New “Prismatic” style Ultimate Rare (with a raised 3D varnish effect, this is the same as the Japanese “Ultimate Rare” technology previously available only in Asia!)
Watch as your cards sparkle, shine, and gleam in rarities so luxurious that you will be the envy of every Duelist!
Go into your next tournament well prepared with competitive mainstays that can go in any Deck, like Ash Blossom & Joyous Spring, Nibiru, The Primal Being, Effect Veiler, and Infinite Impermanence.
Unlock the full potential of your Extra Deck with game-defining cards like Baronne de Fleur and Borreload Savage Dragon. And fans of the anime will finally get another chance at obtaining the Egyptian God Slime!
And you can add some of the best Spell Cards in the game to your collection and your Deck! Cards you won’t want to miss out on like Pot of Prosperity, Triple Tactics Talent, and Forbidden Droplet.
And in a special twist, the structure of these packs is like nothing you’ve seen before, as each pack has a chance to have 1, 2 (sometimes!), or even 3 (whoa! jackpot!) of the new “luxury rare” technologies. Each pack will contain:
- 2 Super Rares
- 1 Secret Rare (with a 1-in-4 chance of being upgraded to a Platinum Secret Rare or Quarter Century Secret Rare)
- 2 Ultra Rares (each of which has an individual 1-in-6 chance of being upgraded to a new “Prismatic” style Collector’s Rare or new “Prismatic” style Ultimate Rare)
And with every card available in every rarity, you can collect matching copies, or mix and match the rarities of your favorite cards!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.